Make a change this #EarthDay
Every £1 you donate will be matched by £1 from the Big Give up to £2,500.
By donating what you can and riding or walking to raise funds you can help us get more people cycling and reduce the levels of air pollution and traffic congestion in the city!
Do this by following these simple steps:
- Visit our campaign donation page on the Big Give portal between midday 22nd – midday 29th April to make a donation and support our campaign.
- Ride, Walk or Choose Active Travel – why not use one of our suggested routes and read our advice for everyday journeys below.
- Ask friends and family to support you by donating to our Big Give campaign.
- Let us know if you’re planning to take part and send us your photos and stories via social media @ecobirmingham using #BrumByBike #GreenMatchFund
- Explore Brum and its hidden heritage sites by bike or foot using one of our a Secret Birmingham routes
- Challenge yourself with a longer route
- Give up your car for a week, find some tips and advice about traveling by bike here.
Donations must be made via the Big Give portal (not our website) between midday 22nd and midday 29th April to count.
All funds raised will go towards our #BrumByBike project delivering cycling activities like tuition, led rides, maintenance workshops and route-finding sessions giving people the confidence to travel by bike. This means less cars on the road, less congestion and cleaner air which is better for the environment and our health.
Thanks for your support and good luck with the fundraising.