Every Wednesday Morning
from 20th October – 10th November 2021
Meet at Wylde Green Train Station, 7.15am
You are invited to join us for a led commuter ride every Wednesday morning. Over 4 weeks we will explore different commuter routes from Sutton Coldfield to Birmingham City Centre. Led by one of our experienced ride leaders all starting from Wylde Green Train Station, B73 5LA. Leaving promptly at 7.15am
This is a great opportunity to meet new people and build your confidence while riding as a group, especially when cycling on roads and darker mornings. This is also a great way to learn new bike friendly routes and get tips/advice from other riders.
What to expect:
- A fun, stress free ride into the City Centre as a group, relaxed pace, no body gets left behind.
- Both new and experienced riders welcome.
- Routes will be between 7-10 miles
- Suitable for all bikes, surfaces varying each week using a mixture of roads, cycle lanes, shared paths, parks and canals.
- Meeting – 7.15am – Wylde Green train station, B73 5LA.
- Join us at Bike Breakfast Club for a pre-work cuppa & morning social or feel free to carry on with your day.
- FREE coffee & pastry at Breakfast Club for all riders joining us for the commuter ride from Wylde Green.
If you can’t make this ride you can still join Bike Breakfast Club for pre work cuppa and social, meeting every Wednesday morning between 7.15am – 9am , find details on the Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/BrumBikeBreakfastClub
In partnership with ‘The Postcode Lottery’
This is an organised morning *SOCIAL RIDE*
Riders take part at their own risk.
Riders must be at least aged 16 or above to participate unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. The organiser has the right to carry out the necessary checks and refuse participation in the ride should those checks not be satisfactory.
Social rides are designed to help cyclists find other like-minded people to ride with.
While on a ride please ride safely and follow the Highway Code.
Although the ride is led by an experienced ride leader please try and be prepared for situations such as adverse weather conditions, mechanical problems and flat tyres.
It’s a good idea to carry the following items: Water, mobile phone, bike lights, bike pump, puncture repair kit, spare tubes, multi-tool, waterproof clothing.
Dress for the weather, gloves are great all year round, wear a waterproof if needed, layers are a good idea for chilly mornings and bring sun cream if sunny.
By taking part in this ride you accept ecobirmingham’s terms and conditions.
This ride is free, however we do appreciate donations if you are able. Donations from people like you are essential to ensure we can continue our important work across the city.