Wild Holiday Bunch: Terms and conditions
Payment is to be arranged at time of booking. Your reservation will only be confirmed once we’ve received your payment.
Cancellations & refunds
- If we need to cancel due to low attendance numbers, you will be informed at least one week in advance.
- If we need to cancel due to extreme weather conditions, we will let you know by 8am on the day of the session.
- In both cases we will rebook your child on a later session or offer you a full refund.
- If you cancel your booking more than 15 days before the sessions you can also choose to book your child on a later date, according to availability, or have a full refund. Cancellations made with 15 days or less notice will not qualify for either a refund or a day in lieu.
- Please ensure your child is well enough to attend the session.
- You can let us know about an ill child by calling the mobile number that will be provided in our reminder email, sent a few days prior to your booked day. If your child becomes ill during a session we’ll contact you and we’ll expect you to make arrangements to take them home.
We understand that there might be special circumstances happening on your way to collect your child, but please do inform us as soon as possible if you know you will be late.
If you are more than 15 minutes late without having agreed this with us previously, we will call the emergency contact details provided to find out the cause of delay and how long it is likely to last.
Please note that if you are more than 15 minutes late to pick up you will be charged an additional £7.50 for every started half hour. While waiting to be collected your child will be well looked after and given as much support and reassurance as necessary. Try to keep us informed.