Ditch the Desk
“BSN had a great day thinking about our impact on the environment and helping in a local urban community garden…Highly recommended for a team building day to reflect on our environmental responsibilities.”– BSN Chartered Accountants
We work with businesses to support and inspire work towards a low carbon future. Our Ditch the Desk corporate team away days offer your employees the opportunity to:
- Build team dynamics and staff morale.
- Work cooperatively in a completely different setting.
- Contribute to the local community.
- Improve employees’ environmental knowledge, information that can be brought back to their place of work and used in their daily lives.
A typical interactive and creative day will include:
- Eco games involving role-playing and team building.
- Outdoor work in the fresh air in one of our tranquil community gardens in the Northfield area of Birmingham.
- Work on a garden project.
- Work will depend on the season, but could include sowing and propagating plants, building structures and maintaining existing projects within the garden.
- Exploration and discussion into ways groups can reduce their carbon footprint in their work and home environments.
- Activities will cater for all abilities and will vary depending on the growing season.
No green fingers or previous experience of gardening is necessary. The groups will be supervised, and full health and safety briefings given. We can cater for groups of 8-30 people. Refreshments will be provided but lunch will not be included. Please note, groups will be living with basic amenities for the day.
For more information, costs and how we can tailor our packages to your needs, please get in touch.