Get involved in the sustainability sector and help support greener, fairer and healthier communities in Birmingham. We’re looking for a Fundraising Coordinator to join our friendly team.
This aim of the role is to research and generate income for our community projects and provide project support.
This will involve:
- Income generation
- Developing new income streams
- Research, monitoring and reporting
Terms and Conditions
- This is a permanent/part-time post (30 hours per week). Some flexibility may be required for evening work and working on and off site.
- It is office-based at our Northfield centre with the option of flexible working.
- Pay: £25,000 – 27,000 pro-rata depending on experience. 6% pension contribution
You can download the job description and application form below:
Please complete and return the application form to [email protected].
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Deadline for applications is 5pm on Monday 9th October.
Interviews will be held week commencing 16th October 2023
If, after reading the job description and looking at our website, you have any further questions that will help inform your decision to apply, please email [email protected] to arrange an informal chat about the role.
Find our full list of vacancies here.