This is a re-posting. Previous applicants need not apply.
An exciting opportunity is available to join the ecobirmingham team. We are a charity dedicated to inspiring people to live more sustainably in the city. We are looking to hire a Communications and Impact Coordinator to lead on the development of the Communications and Impact strategy for the organisation, and then deliver through ecobirmingham’s communication systems and staff’s individual projects.
It will include:
- Leading on our approach to engagement and impact
- Leading on our organisational communications
- Building the capacity of staff, trustees and volunteers to communicate and measure impact consistently and efficiently in their roles and projects
This role would suit an organised and pro-active individual interested in making a difference and developing their career within the community and sustainability sector. We are particularly keen to attract candidates from the diverse communities of our city.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a permanent/part time post.
- The post is for 22.5 hours per week. Some flexibility may be required for evening work and working on and off site.
- Pay: £26,212 pro-rata
- You will be entitled to 21 days annual leave pro rata plus bank holidays pro-rata.
- You will be mainly based at Northfield Ecocentre.
You can download the job description and application form below:
Please complete and return the application form to [email protected]
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Deadline for applications is 5pm Monday 14th February 2022.
Interviews will be held on 23rd or 24th February 2022.
If, after reading the job description and looking at our website, you have any further questions that will help inform your decision to apply please email [email protected] to arrange a brief chat on the telephone.
ecobirmingham is an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.