Get involved in the sustainability sector and help support greener, fairer and healthier communities in Birmingham. We’re looking for a Energy Advisor to join our friendly team.
This aim of this role is to to deliver and develop our energy project across the City over the next twelve months
This will involve:
- Providing domestic energy advice to individuals
- Managing our energy projects
Terms and Conditions
- This is a 12-month fixed term contract, with option to extended dependent on funding.
- 30 hours per week ideally Monday – Thursday
- Pay: £27,000 (before pro-rata)
You can download the job description and application form below:
Please complete and return the application form to [email protected].
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 16th February 2024
Interviews will be held week commencing 26th February 2024
If, after reading the job description and looking at our website, you have any further questions that will help inform your decision to apply, please email [email protected] to arrange an informal chat about the role.
Find our full list of vacancies here.